Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 17, 2008

notes, and poems.

I regularly write little notss for Madhu, and keep them in his lunch box..This is a take from one school time poem that i had written. for Madhu.

"Oranges and Lemons
Sold for a penny
All the school girls
Love our Frisky.

The grass is green
the rose is red
Frisky loves to
Sleep on his bed."

Those who know the poem will know that I have changed just the last line , modifying it to include Frisky...

This was written because the previous eveniong on Frisky's walk, I had seen several little girls, come and pet Frisky.

Psst!
Madhu's colleagues call them his "love notes", and tease him regularly.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thats a sweet gesture! :) and yeah, I do remember the poem...the last line in para 1 is "All the school girls are so merry" right? And for para 2... "The grass is green, and the rose is red.. remember me till I'm dead.. dead.. dead!" Wonder why we used to say it 3 times !! LOL ! Good old school days... :D