Total Pageviews

Friday, December 28, 2007

an addendum to my earlier post

I had forgotten to add one thing in my post...musings, the other day...

I have had to relegate my position on our sofa to Frisky....Earlier, Madhu used to occupy the left most corner, near the arm rest( to slouch on), and i used to sit next to him, while eating, or watching TV. Now, frisky has the place.

When he couldn't jump up, Madhu used to pick him up and place him next to him. Now that Frisky has learnt to jump up on his own, I am banished from my spot. !!!!!Frisky now has the centre place,and I am pushed to to the right hand corner.

Frisky usually wants to sleep on the sofa, in between both oif us, just like a kid..wanting Mom n dad next to him/her. If Madhu is sprawled on the sofa, like vishnu on adisesha, Frisky is usually in my corner, and I have to be content with sitting on the two seater.....

Why I don't push him down and reclaim my spot?? Looking at a cherubic face, ears down, giving occasional snores of contentment,(yup...dogs snore too!!!) peacefully sleeping Frisky, I just don't have the heart to disturb him!!!!!!!


Frisky loves to sleep on Madhu's chest...I suspect its because it feels like a large cushiony bed to him..:) :) .Being lulled to sleep listening to Madhu's heartbeat is the ultimate joy for Frisky, and Madhu too. .Frisky likes those cosy corners..his favorite places are, the carpet under the office table, under the side table in summers, sofa arm rests, and by our feet.....

No comments: