Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Birds and chilly weather

I am feeling very sad...For the past three days, i.e 24th, 25th and 26th of December, I have had to come across dead baby pigeons.

I was taking Frisky out on his walk, inside our apartment complex, when on all three occasions, Frisky, who had just been sniffing around, grabbed something in his mouth. I bent down to inspect what it was, and it turns out to be a dead baby pigeon, apparently fallen off the tree due to strong wsnds and cold weather.

I made Frisky drop those birds, and took them into little plastic bags, and put them inside the trash can. the best thing I could do for them, under the circumstances.

1 comment:

Madhu Sakthivel said...

The other best thing you can do 'under the circumstances' is to fry and eat the birds... yummy!!!