Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Happy to help

I am quite pleased to tell you that I have been of help to my neighbors. They have traveled extensively over the world, have interesting anecdotes to relate from each of their trips. So I suggested that they consider writing a book. The result has been that one of them, Pam, has started penning her thoughts, in a travel blog. She is currently writing about their trip to Africa. I am happy I was of help to someone this way.

I remember how a couple of years ago, my friends suggested I start a blog of my own. I used to write extensive emails, detailing each little experience of mine here in USA, and my own take on it. And I did, this one you are reading. I feel I have just passed on the good deed.



Google















No comments: