Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Frisky & Who Let the Dogs Out???

Hi All
This is really fun. This morning, I was watching some videos on You Tube, I wanted to hear Baha Men's "Who let the dogs out?" Its been ages since I heard that song. So I was just clearing the table,and listening, when I had the most amazing idea., I increased the volume on my laptop, and made Frisky sit on my lap, and just watched how he reacted to the barks of dogs featured in the song. His ears went back and forth, he cocked his head,and by the time the song ended, my darling Frisky rewarded me with a few low, angry growls. He also looked out of the window of the room to see if any dogs were passing by. I had so much fun. I might try using the same trick on my cat and see how she reacts.

OOOH this was so amusing, I just had to write about it. See you later.





Google















No comments: