Total Pageviews

Monday, November 16, 2009

Zubeidaa- Too many coincidences

One of Karishma Kapoor's movies, Zubeidaa, has never proved to be without incident for me. This is a movie, where Karishma Kapoor, plays the role of a Muslim girl, marrying a Hindu king, becoming his second wife. She goes with him on a short flight one day, the plane crashes,and she dies.

The very first time I saw this movie, in 2001, withing 2 days, my sister passed away. Now after staying away from that movie for almost 8 yrs, I plucked courage and saw the movie again, albeit fast forwarding the sad parts. That very evening, a neighbor of ours, an elderly gentleman, passed away. This was Oct 8th, 2009.

I believe in the evil eye,and , I may never ever see the movie again, I guess. This is one coincidence too many for me.





Google















No comments: