Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 23, 2008

That reminds me!!!

Ok, As i wrote my last post, I remembered that our neighbouring building had been affected by bees. The enterprising bees had found a cranny in the building,
built a nice big hive, then being very generous, started visiting the two flats that were in the same side as their hive was.

And our neighbour in the ground floor flat got real mad at them for daring to impose on her home. So she called thee pest control,a dn all this week, they have been hard at work. They removed the hive, broke down the cranny, let it soak in the cement mix, put the stucco,and a nice design as the rest of the buildings have,
So now the bees have been displaced, and now have to go find some other innocent, non suspecting building/ cranny to make honey again.

Our neighbour was very emphatic, when she told me this, "I had bees on the walls of my home. I do not like bees, and I do not like their honey. So I am having them removed. "

No comments: