Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Weekend Busy Bees!!!

Well, a lot happened this week.

Mads was off to florida for a business trip,and I stayed back home, with Frisky to keep me compnay. He ame back safe and sound on Friday afternoon, and that evening, we launched our clean up office room project. We had accumulated too many things there,a dn badly needed another bookshelf.

So Saturday morning, after bnreakfast, we were off to the IKEA showrom here. Wonderful place, wonderful stuff, and a lovely husband who can fixz it all in a jiffy.

Came back at 3:00p.m. had another guy come over for an estimate on our windows, Then took Frisky for a walk. By the time I came back, Maadhu had assembled the whole bookshelf by himself....a ttal of 24 shelves. I was supposed to help him out, but in the one hour I had ben walking Frisky, he had managed to fix, adn assemble everything. All he needed me was for lifting up the top 8 shelves,and putting them in place. My, that was FAST!!!!

So this was our big weekend project part 1 complete. Tomorrow we arew gonna put all the stuff, books,fils, stationery, cd's etc in the book case. So cheers to the hardworking madhu, and his encouraging wife.!!!

No comments: