Total Pageviews

Friday, August 3, 2007

CAT-O-RAMA

This morning, my husband was playing with his newly acquired remote conrol ATV. just going out in the lawn, n moving it all around. I paid no attention, till i saw the bl;ack cat, that had fallen off my favs list long time ago, dart through my patio, then the next home's patio, and out into the parking lot, cross over a wall( wud have given any self respecting olympic athlete a run for their money), n disappear. Prob it was crouching behind some bushes, when the toy gt too close to it for comfort. I dont know. I got some sort of evil happiness, seeing the cat, that had killed 2 birds in my patio, scamper away from a remote control toy.. n the way it ran...it was like it was running for its life!!!, darted like a bolt of lighting, before u cud blink.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good one.... Keep 'em coming :-) Cheers, Shree