Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Kudos to my husband

My husband is very supportive...he wants me to do my very best in everything,and thats why, he decided to help me , in his own way, in my plan of cleaning the fridge today.

He made chicken yesterday night, and while keeping it in the fridge, he toppled over the glass of Complan (that he hadn't finished yesterday morning. n kept in the fridge)...i discovered it this morning, while moving his chicken dish to take out the milk can.
So now i have added incentive to get down to cleaning the fridge today...no wriggling out of it today, no sir!!!!!!

So that's why i say, my husband is very supportive of my efforts, and looks to find ways to make his contribution apparent!!!!! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey.. you've been quiet for 2 days now... more blogs please :)