Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 11, 2007

mis-under-standing

Its amazing how many people can misread a simple job advertisement. I had posted an ad looking for free lance assignments for proof reading, without the words, "I AM". The ad started off with saying, "Looking for part time opportunities in proof reading, admin etc" areas....

By the end of the same day, I had 6 people who sent me their resumes saying they were interested in working in such fields, and asked me how much they were going to be paid. And all of them IT qualified. !!!!!

Its incredible how they completely misread the advt, and don't see that there is no indication of "looking for employees, or qualified personnel" or terminology of that sort in the ad.

I got one this morning too, before i posted this blog entry. I got so tired of replying politely to their mails, that i went and edited my advt...adding the words, I AM..looking for ....

Let's hope I don't get any more resume attached mails.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOL!! And if any of those are good IT resumes with 4+ years of experience, do email it to me ;-)