Total Pageviews

Monday, October 29, 2007

This morning, I took Frisky for a walk on a lane near our apartments...a row of independent homes, with two and three car garages. There was a home, which had Halloween decorations on its lawn. A scarecrow kind of thing, with an ugly face,a couple of skulls under an arm,a pumpkin and a black cat near its feet. The cat was positioned such that it looked ready to pounce.

I was admiring it, when Frisky noticed the cat and thought it to be a real one,and began to growl and bark..He was really upset on seeing the cat, and didn't realise it wasn't moving...But he still continued to bark at it. Just for fun, on our way back home, I took Frisky past the same house . . Again, he saw the cat,and made deep growling sounds, and perked up his ears. It was soooo cute!!!!!


I was a bit upset with Frisky later on , as he had run away to the bushes that are lined in the far end of our compound wall, just as Madhu was leaving for office. He usually stays near the garage to say his good bye,and despite Madhu and I calling out to him many times, he never came. So Madhu left, leaving me to take care of Frisky.

I went and picked up Frisky where he was still nosing around, and gave him a little spank, for not listening to us. On the way back, I was speaking severely to him, and did not allow him to lick me. So we entered our home, and I sat down to have my cup of tea. Frisky went to his bed, picked up one of his favourite toys, and came and dropped it at my feet. Then he went and sat a little distance away,as if it was a "I am sorry" kind of gift for me.

U can guess what happened next. I looked into his sad eyes, and my heart melted!!!!! :) :)

No comments: