Total Pageviews

Friday, June 26, 2009

Diamondbacks Game vs Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim

God knows why they picked such a long title, not that I have any interest in it. This evening, we are going for our first game of this 2009 season of the Diamondbacks. Its the first ever baseball game for my father-in-law, who is here from India., I hope he likes it,and the post game fireworks. Neither my husband, nor I, know much about the game, or other teams. However, we go just for the fun of watching it in Chase Field. We are in awe of the huge stadium, its huge HD tv screen(my husband secretly dreams of owning such a gigantic TV), and how the roof opens up in 2 , for the fireworks display.

I just hope my father in law also enjoys the experience,and , remembers it as one of the nice things he saw here.





Google















1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hope Uncle enjoyed the game... pics pls :)